Indeed! If you want to learn more about scholarships/awards and bursaries at Booth University College in Canada, you’ve come to the right place. Today we will be giving you full info on the overview of the college, the procedure of application, scholarships, awards, and admission among others. Continue reading for the full details.
Booth University College Canada Overview
The Salvation Army William and Catherine Booth University College is the official name of Booth University College. It was established in 1982. Booth University College (BOOTH UC) is a private Christian college in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
The mission of Booth is to provide “Education for a Better World.” Booth Winnipeg, in addition to educational activities, enlightens its students on the complexities of the world through biblical realism.
Booth Winnipeg also has Business, Social Sciences, Humanities, and Social Work programs. In addition, the DLI provides Continuing Studies and Pre-professional Pathways.
College Programs at Booth University
Booth University College provides its students with a diverse range of programs, including degrees, diplomas, and certificate programs.
Here are a couple of examples:
- Business Administration Certificate Business Administration Bachelor of Science (BBA)
- Degree Completion at Red River College (RRC 2+2)
- Psychology and social sciences Bachelor of Arts diploma (BA)
- Psychological Sciences Humanities Community and City Transformation Bachelor of Science Christian Studies Bachelor of Science English Certificate of Liberal Arts Diploma Bachelor of Arts degree (BA)
- Religious Studies that are interdisciplinary Bachelor of Science degree (BA), Bachelor of Science degree (BA), Bachelor of Science in Social Work
- Booth College of Business tuition Booth University tuition for international students from the United States of America.
The course fee (CAD dollars)
- Each term has its own charge (CAD dollars)
- The annual fee (CAD dollars)
Student Service Fees: $60,300,600 1.119 5,595 11,190
In addition, all international students at Booth Winnipeg must pay a yearly Health Insurance coverage fee of CAD $767, valid from September 1st to August 31st.
Furthermore, because health insurance coverage is automatic, no registration is required.
What is the procedure for applying for a position at Booth University College Winnipeg?
To begin, you must decide which program you wish to apply to. Second, make certain that you are able to meet all of the College’s international student admission requirements. Third, apply for admission to your preferred program before the deadline.
Keep in mind that applying to Booth UC is an online process. You must also pay a “$150 Canadian Dollars” application fee. If you prefer to study on campus, you can apply for a residence through myBoothUC.ca, Booth student portal.
Fourth, official transcripts from previous educational institutions must be obtained. You must contact your previous institutions in order for official transcripts to be delivered to Booth UC’s admissions office. As a result, within one month of receiving your Letter of Acceptance (LOA) from Booth, you must make an initial payment of CAD $500.
For fall term international applicants, a CAD $9,000 deposit as a partial payment of your tuition fee is required before August 1st. Furthermore, international students enrolled in Booth University winter term must make a tuition deposit by December 1st.
Finally, you can apply for a study permit in Canada.
Scholarships, awards, and bursaries are available at Booth University College in Canada.
Booth University College in Canada offers scholarships, awards, and bursaries to students.
Examples include scholarships, awards, and bursaries.
Scholarship for Admission
- President’s Admission Scholarship Transfer Student Scholarship 2 + 2 Business Scholarship Fisher Memorial Mayor’s Community Leadership Scholarship for Business Innovation Charles and Hazel Knowles Memorial Bursary is available. Social Work Scholarship
- Scholarship in memory of Edgar and Fairie Halsey
- Scholarship in memory of Reg Rowe
- For high school students interested in attending the College Winnipeg, scholarships, awards, and bursaries are available.
- This scholarship is automatically awarded to the College and high school students from Canada, the United States, and other countries.
- As a result, in order to attend the College, you must have a high school GPA of at least 80%.
If you receive this scholarship, you will be unable to receive both the President’s Entrance Scholarship and the Canada and Bermuda Territory Salvation Army Award.
The College Entrance Scholarship is also renewable for your sophomore year.
President’s Admission Scholarship
This scholarship covers one academic year of high school tuition.
President’s Entrance Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
First and foremost, you must be a high school student with excellent academic standing. You must also be passionate about Education for a Better World.
You should be registered in any of Booth’s degree programs in September after graduating from a Canadian high school with an entrance average of at least 90%.
Mayor’s Award for Community Leadership
This scholarship will be matched by the college. The Mayor’s Community Leadership Scholarship is valued at $1,000 Canadian dollars.
The Mayor’s Community Leadership Scholarship Requirements
You must demonstrate a strong desire to help your community.
Admission to any of Booth University College’s degree programs is also required.
Booth UC Business Innovation Scholarships are available to returning or transfer students.
- You should apply for the $4,000 Canadian Business Innovation Scholarship if you are a returning student in Booth UC’s Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree program.
- To be eligible for the Business Innovation Scholarship, you must present an innovative business idea.
- $2000 CAD Business Scholarship 2 + 2
- Eligibility 2 + 2 Business Scholarship Requirements
- You must have a Red River College Business Diploma and be enrolled in a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree program to begin.
- More importantly, you must demonstrate your commitment to social entrepreneurship.
Scholarship for Transfer Students
Each 3 credit hour course taken by a transfer student will earn them CAD $250. You will also be expected to show community leadership skills.
This article has explained what you should know about the College scholarship and the eligibility criteria. Ensure you read this article as it will serve as a guide to you if you want to attend Booth University College.